Back to job search
Purpose of Role:
Salesforce Business Analyst
|Published:||14 days ago|
- Business Analyst that works alongside Product Owners to provide opportunity, concept and feasibility analysis, and business case development services. Supports the development of conceptual (why) and contextual (what) components of strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Works with tribe leads on business goals and scope of change initiatives to support business strategy and execution.
- Assists the PO in refinement, testing and clarity needed to break down the work required with Scrum delivery of quarterly objectives and key results.
- Acts as an Agile Team Facilitator in providing guidance, facilitation and enablement to squad team members to effectively deliver and document the sprint collaboratively and transparently.
- Assisting the team with building and maintaining the backlog, ensuring all requirements and user stories align to the business strategy.
- Facilitating, and ensuring the team understands the problem/opportunity, needs are elicited and broken down into meaningful and valuable story items.
- Translating requirements into high quality user stories, including personas and acceptance criteria, ensuring the stories can be tested both functionally and non-functionally.
- Facilitate meetings and workshops with business and technical stakeholders to capture business requirements and desired outcomes/solutions.
- Help the business to prioritize the backlog based on earliest delivered value, risk analysis, impact analysis, impact mapping and dependencies.
- Assist the team in the Identification of key stakeholders and with stakeholder engagement throughout the product lifecycle.
- Assisting the team in identifying and managing interdependencies with other teams
- Working closely with Dev teams to define/design fit for purpose solutions.
- Ensuring that all collaborative decisions provide the targeted outcome for the customer, the business, the product and ensuring the team is always focusing on the right priorities.
- Performing UAT (User acceptance testing) and BVT (Business Verification testing) where necessary.
- 3-5+ years of Senior Business Analysis experience.
- Extensive experience working in agile ways of working, Scrum and Kanban, including using Jira and Confluence is preferred.
- Min. 1 year of previous experience as an Agile team facilitator is preferred with experience in facilitation of agile ceremonies and business solution workshops.
- Experience working independently, and as an effective team member within an environment of ambiguity and complexity.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or community platforms,
- Senior Project Manager - Baseline Clearance
Job location: Canberra
Senior ICT Project Manager is needed within th...
- Android Developer
Job location: Melbourne Job salary: $ $120,000
Android Developer for Leading Digital Agency ...
- Data Analyst
Job location: Sydney
Our NSW Government client is looking for an exp...
Get new jobs for this search by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs