Back to job search
We are currently seeking an experienced Drupal Developer to join our client's growing development team.
- Work collaboratively with the website project team to develop the Drupal 10 website, ensuring the new website meets user needs, provides an optimal user experience, and meets technical standards.
- Provide expert technical advice to ensure the successful delivery of the website, and contribute to planning development sprints to ensure goals and deadlines are met, and milestones are delivered.
- Migrate, redevelop or reconfigure content types from the existing Drupal 7 and Drupal 9 websites.
- Develop scripts for content migration from Drupal 7 and Drupal 9 websites.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience and advanced proficiency in Drupal website development, including strong experience in backend and front-end Drupal 10 site development and configuration, themes, views, content type definition, search configuration, taxonomy development, and testing.
- Proficiency in HTML, UX, PHP, MySQL, Linux, Apache and knowledge of relevant standards including Digital Service Standard and WCAG 2.1 AA compliance.
- Proficiency with CSS and pre-processors such as Sass or LESS.
- Experience in developing and supporting Drupal in an AWS environment.
- Experience in moving from Drupal 7 and Drupal 9 to Drupal 10.
- Full Stack Developer
Job location: Brisbane Job salary: $ 80000 to $ 100000
Opening for an experienced Full stack Developer...
- Electronics Design Engineer
Job location: Sydney
My client is a growing Australian company in th...
- Systems Security Engineer
Job location: Sydney Job salary: $ 140000 to $ 160000
My client has a ‘cool product’ and I'm not afra...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs