Back to job search
We are seeking an experienced Software Development Manager to join our Product Development team. You will be responsible for leading a team of 11 software developers and testers to maintain and expand our software product range in line with our organizational goals and customer requirements. As a leader, you will also ensure that your team works in a safe and positive environment.
|Contact name:||John Connolly|
|Published:||12 days ago|
- Collaborate with the CTO and Enterprise Architect to plan and implement the overall technology vision and strategy, and to drive key initiatives
- Lead the team in developing software products with a focus on quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement, involving stakeholders and team members throughout the process
- Facilitate the team’s Lean and Agile development processes with a focus on delivering value through working software
- Foster a culture of high-quality development practices and techniques, while balancing the need to be pragmatic and deliver value early and iteratively
- Oversee the growth and development of the team, including hiring new talent to complement the skills and culture of the team
- Create a responsive and respectful workplace culture that integrates the company’s values
- Provide effective leadership to drive the performance and outputs of the team
- Other duties as assigned
- Relevant experience in a people leadership role in the software development industry, coaching and mentoring other software developers
- Prior experience in software development as a developer, ideally in a SaaS environment with service-oriented architecture including microservices
- Experience implementing and/or adopting modern software development practices and paradigms, including cloud, CI/CD, DevOps, Lean and Agile
- Strong technical capabilities with the ability to create, understand and validate solution architectures and technical designs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, formal and informal, and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to make pragmatic decisions regarding the team’s focus, ensuring outcome effectiveness is prioritized above resource utilization
- Strong people focus with a preference for team success over individual achievements
- Low ego and high Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Senior Project Manager - Baseline Clearance
Job location: Canberra
Senior ICT Project Manager is needed within th...
- Android Developer
Job location: Melbourne Job salary: $ $120,000
Android Developer for Leading Digital Agency ...
- Data Analyst
Job location: Sydney
Our NSW Government client is looking for an exp...
Get new jobs for this search by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs