Back to job search
Reporting to the eCommerce Manager, duties will include:
- Demonstrate strong retail and/or eCommerce understanding and knowledge
- Produce high quality documentation – comms plan, PPT’s, SOP’s, flyers, Knowledge Base articles, training materials etc.
- Consulting and liaising with different project teams to formulate communications plan and strategy and timely identification and communication of changes to the stakeholders across different Business Units and clarification of issues.
- Experience of analysing business and IT requirements and changes, with demonstrated strength in working with business implementation and technical partners to understand the change being introduced and in response formulate appropriate activities.
- Document AS-IS business processes with an attention to detail.
- Facilitating and leading workshops, driving rapid adoption of new processes, concepts or application roll-outs, conduct User trainings
- Advising internal and external stakeholders (both technical and non-technical) on changes and impacts of change
- Act as a liaison point between different BU’s on the communicated changes.
- Demonstrated skills in communication, mediation, negotiation and conflict management strategies and approaches.
- High level ability to be flexible, maintain focus, and manage change in an environment of continuous improvement and change.
- Business Analysis experience is desirable, change analyst experience is a MUST
- Sound knowledge of change management frameworks, methodologies, practices and tools. The person must be comfortable with Office 365 applications
- Excellent written communication skills necessary for the formulation of quality communication plans, strategies, policies and frameworks.
- Senior Full Stack .Net Developer
Job location: Melbourne Job salary: $ 120000 to $ 150000
To be successful in this role you will be an ex...
- Data Environment Designer
Job location: Sydney
About The Department AMSA is seeking an experie...
- Cloud Solutions Architect
Job location: Sydney
About The RoleOur client - ASIC is undertaking ...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs